In order to keep this Getting Started guide easy to get through, we've just touched on some of the ways in which Postbox can help you e-mail like a boss. If we showed off everything, it'd take days.
Here are some things we're sure you'll want to look into as you continue using Postbox:
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Display Unread Messages in Bold when in Vertical View
- How to Configure Conversation View
- Junk Mail Filtering
- Mapping the Sent, Drafts, Templates, and Archive Folders
- Change How Often Postbox Checks For New Mail
- Play a Sound When New Mail Arrives
- Play a Sound on Send
- Archiving Messages
- Send and Archive
- Mailing List Unsubscribe
- Swipe Gestures for Mac Users
- International Character Input
- How to Change Selection Order After Delete
- Importer for Local Folders
Postbox is mind-bogglingly feature-rich and powerful. (Here's our online documentation.) Thanks again for giving it a try, and we're confident the more you use Postbox, the more impressed with it you'll be.
Finding e-mails lightning fast, wherever they are....
There is no next post.