Postbox is looking for recent graduates up to senior-level engineers who are passionate about email and communications. Our mission is to make people more productive and successful, so they can spend less time managing messages, and more time doing the things they enjoy with the people they love.
We are based in the San Francisco Bay Area, but our team is geographically diverse and can accommodate individuals who prefer to work remotely. Are you a software developer who is passionate about communications and helping people conquer their Inbox? If so, we’d love to learn more about how you can help make Postbox the world's best communications experience.
Tasks will include writing code, tests, analyzing data, bug fixing, problem-solving, and designing new and innovative features that people will love using.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Improving existing Postbox features
- Designing and implementing new features
- Prioritizing and fixing bugs
- Analyzing performance and identifying areas that need improvement
- Increasing the quality of the data we collect to enable better decisions
Your professional profile:
- Familiarity with Mozilla codebases, email protocols, and security standards a plus
- Experience working with a large codebase
- Familiarity with macOS and Windows desktop application development
- BS in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
At this time we're seeking candidates interested in working part time to round out our team, from 5-30 hours per week. Hourly rates range from $80 to $200 per hour, depending on experience.
Interested? Email our Careers Team today!
Postbox is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate by race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or disability status.