Downloading Postbox for Windows
You're almost there...
- Download the Postbox installer .exe to your desktop or folder of choice (if your download doesn't start automatically, click here).
- Start the installer, then read and accept the license agreement.
- Select your install preferences:
- Standard will install Postbox with the common settings (recommended).
- Custom will provide more control over installation location, shortcut creation, and Windows Start menu settings.
- Start Postbox, and you will be presented with two choices:
- Clean install, does not copy any data, you'll be setting Postbox up from scratch.
- Migrate from an earlier version of Postbox 3, 4, or 5. This will copy your settings over from a previous install.
For full installation details, please see our Postbox 6 Migration Guide.