- Download the Postbox installer .exe to your desktop or folder of choice (if your download doesn't start automatically, click here).
- Start the installer. If you see the following screens, confirm Postbox on your Windows machine:
- Select your install preferences:
- Standard will install Postbox with the common settings (recommended).
- Custom will provide more control over installation location, shortcut creation, and Windows Start menu settings.
For full installation details, please see our Postbox 7 Migration Guide.
Check out our Video Tutorials or Getting Started Guide to get up and running quickly. If you have a question as you use Postbox, search for the answer in our info-packed Knowledge Base.