Downloading Postbox for macOS
You're almost there...
- Download Postbox to your desktop or folder of choice (if your download doesn't start automatically, click here).
- Double-click the DMG file, read and accept the license agreement, and then drag the Postbox icon to your Applications folder.
- If a previous version of Postbox is already in your Applications folder, simply overwrite it (don't worry, your mail settings, databases, and other files are stored in a different location).
- Start Postbox, and you will be presented with the following choices:
- Migrate from Postbox 3, 4, or 5 – copies settings from a previous install.
- Clean install – does not copy any data, you'll be starting from scratch.
For full installation details, please see our Postbox 7 Migration Guide.