EU Purchases and VAT
- If you select an EU country on the Postbox Store page, our commerce system will attempt to collect two collaborating pieces of information to establish your country of origin.
- If you select a non-EU country, our commerce system will price Postbox in USD, no country of origin checks will be performed, and no taxes will be collected.
If you are subject to EU regulations and wish to use a credit card, our commerce system will attempt to collect two collaborating pieces of information to establish your country of origin. These can include:
- your current IP address
- the country you select on our Store page
- the country where your credit card was issued
- the country where your VAT ID is issued (if provided on the Store page)
So long as two of these four data elements match, the order will successfully complete.
For PayPal, both your current IP address and the country selected on our Store page must match.
Need More Help?
Please contact us if you have any questions at all about your purchase!