We're pleased to announce Postbox 3.0.11, which now contains support for OmniFocus 2!
OmniFocus 2 is a high-powered, yet elegantly designed task management application for Mac OS X. Postbox and OmniFocus work in harmony with one another to provide awesome workflow possibilities.
Upgrade Instructions for All Postbox Users
To update to Postbox 3.0.11, select About Postbox from the Postbox menu on Mac OS X, or select About Postbox from the Help menu on Windows, then click the Apply Update button once the update has finished downloading.
Using Postbox with OmniFocus 2 Pro
You can create a new OmniFocus to-do using content from an email message. Select some text within Postbox, right-click to bring up a contextual menu, then select OmniFocus: Send to Inbox.
When you create a new OmniFocus to-do from within Postbox:
- the message subject will become the to-do title
- the message sender will be linked along with a link back to the original message
- the selected text will be placed into the to-do body
- Postbox 3.0.11
- OmniFocus 2 Pro (which contains support for AppleScript)
- OmniFocus 2 requires Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
What else has changed in Postbox 3.0.11?
- Added "Search in Postbox" contextual menu option that enables you to search in Postbox from a selected word or phrase
- RSS subscription panel will now handle feed:// URLs
- Fixed preferences issue with the French locale
- Fixed RSS icon issue with Retina theme
We hope you enjoy this new release!