Postbox 6.1.14 is Now Available!
Here's what's new in this release...
- Added ellipses to the Quick Bar to accommodate long folder names or deeply nested folder paths
- Improved the way Postbox automatically indexes messages for search
- Added preference for the number of idle seconds to wait before indexing in Preferences | Options > Advanced > General
- Added preference that will automatically download message bodies for folders marked for offline in Preferences | Options > Advanced > General
- Implemented change that will always force a selection in the Focus Pane when it is opened
- Improved the accuracy of S/MIME icons in the message header
- Better and more complete fix for "efail" security issue
- Fixed a bug caused signature defaults to not display properly in the Identity preference panel
- Fixed a bug that would prevent subsequent Topic selections from working in the MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- Fixed a bug that could cause content to be duplicated when jumping from Quick Reply to a full composition window
- Fixed a regression that prevented Topics from being properly removed
- Fixed a bug that prevented search results from displaying when an Account Group is selected
- Fixed a bug that could cause new messages to not appear when Focus Pane attributes are selected
- Fixed several theme/UI issues