Postbox Express Quickstart Guide
Importing Email from Other Mac Email Clients
Here are a few articles that will help you import email data from other email clients into Postbox:
Using the Mac OS X Address Book
Postbox provides full read and write integration with the Mac OS X Address Book, so you can now keep all of your contacts in one location.
By default, new cards will be created in the Mac Address Book. When reading a message from someone not in your address book, click on the Contact icon in the message header envelope and click add contact from the Contact Panel. This contact will be added to your Mac Address Book. Click on the contact again and click edit to open the Mac Address book and edit the contact.
How to Import Email from Other Windows Email Clients
Here are a few useful articles that will help you import email data from other email clients into Postbox:
Import Your Outlook Express Address Book / Windows Address Book (on Windows Vista and Windows 7)
Here's how to import your address book data from Windows .wab files into the Postbox Address Book:
1) Find your .wab file (Example from Windows XP, C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\Address Book\<username>.wab
2) Open up the "Windows Contacts" application on Vista (if you can't find it, run wab.exe)
3) From the "Windows Contacts" application, do Import, and choose "Windows Address Book File (Outlook Express Contacts)" and choose your .wab file
4) Export to .csv
5) In Postbox, open up the Address Book by doing "Tools | Address Book"
6) Do "Tools | Import" and choose Address Book and choose Text File (LDIF, .tab, .csv, .txt)
7) In the file picker, switch from LDIF to Comma Separated and find the .csv file you exported